It is widely used for packing various kinds of liquid. Such as pure water, milk, soybean milk, fruit juice, beverage, soy sauce, vinegar and wine. It uses single lay PE film for packaging material. It is automatic for ultraviolet radiation, sterilizing bag forming, code printing precisely filling, and synchronization with sealing and cutting. This series machines have been long-tested, and their performance gained a very high reputation from our clients because of the simple operation and smooth work with low failure rate.
Main Performance & Structure Characteristics
1. Film bag automatic molding
2. UV sterilization
3. Automatic longitudinal sealing
4. Automatic marking function
5. Adjustable quantitative filling
6. Automatic transverse heat sealing
7. Automatically cut bags and provide a variety of incision options
8. Low viscosity fluid material circulation system
|Length of finished bag (mm)||50-150|
|Bag width (mm)||40-150|
|Packaging film width (mm)||100-320|
|Packaging capacity (ml)||50-500|
|Packaging speed (bags/h)||2000-2200|
|Whole machine weight (kg)||275|
1. After use, wash away residual liquid in the pipe with water. Otherwise the residual liquid will be degenerative and affect the quality of product of next production. Remove plastic pipe transfusion and clean it with a brush. Keep it clean and dry.
2. Regularly check moving parts and oiling state and oil the machine with sufficient 20# lubricant or lithium based grease at any time. Otherwise the operation will be out of order and that will severely affect service life of machine.
3. Regularly check the machine and clean away foreign matters on the surface of transverse copper block. It is not allowed to have encrustation on the surface. Otherwise thermal conductivity will be reduced, the temperature of copper will rise, and hot transverse sealing and thermal cutting bag will be out of order.
4. In the case of finding abnormal phenomena, cut off power supply immediately. Restart after troubleshooting.
5. During production in winter with temperature under 0 degree, unfreeze the ice in quantitative pump and the pipes with hot water. Otherwise, connecting rod will be broken or the machine does not work.
6. Single sheet plastic film for the machine should be 80mm thick. The tension strength, even thickness, and lubricating property of film should be guaranteed. The weight of each roll of plastic should be controlled under 18kg (320mm) or 14kg (240mm). Transverse hot sealing temperature should be under 260 degrees. Poor thermal sealing or high failure rate of bag caused by employing single sheet plastic film not recommended by the manufacturer are not within extent of liability borne by the manufacture. Are not within extent of liability borne by the manufacture.
Power, liquid, cream and granule like sugar, coffee packed in a long narrow pouch. Packing for different materials can be accomplished by different dosing unit.
1.All equipment are packed with wooden frame or wrapping film.
2.All parts are fastened in container, guarantee that no damage while shipping.
Guangdong Volardda Water Purification Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Guangzhou Nansha Free Trade Zone, and our factory area more than 5,000 square meters. Volardda is a new intelligent direct drinking water equipment technology manufacturing enterprise integrating R&D, design, manufacturing, installation, operation and service.
The main products of our Volardda are: Reverse Osmosis Systems,EDI Systems,Water sterilization products, pure water tank,Drinking Water Filling Machine, Household ro system,Pretreatment Systems, Ultrafiltration Systems, Water Softeners, Water treatment accessories etc. We have provided overall water treatment for more than 1,200 customers solution.
What's more, our products have been exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, America, Australia and many other countries for many years. With profession team, unique design, high-quality products, and perfect after-sales, we can firmly established the Volardda water purification brand !
FAQQ: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory producing water treatment equipment and have been set up for 8 years.
Q: Where is your factory?
A: Our factory is located in Dagang Town, Nansha District, Guangzhou, which is close to Nansha port and Pazhou. Warmly welcome to visit our showroom and factory.
Q: What range of product do you manufacture?
A: RO system, EDI system, UF system, Sewage water treatment and related accessories.
Q: Is OEM acceptable?
A: Yes, OEM is acceptable. We could produce as per your specific requirement.
Q: How to place order?
A: Send us requirement and inquiry--Get quotation--Confirm the order and PI--Arrange the deposit--Start the production and keep communication--video or photo inspection before loading--Arrange the balance before delivery--Arrange delivery.
Q: What information is needed before quotation?
A1. The quality of the water resource. Any water test report is appreciated.
A2: What is the required output capacity per hour?
A3: What is the application using the equipment?
Monica Liang- Purchasing consultant